If your kid is suffering from asthma and if you want to try something more along with medicines to help your kid get rid of this chronic disorder then including vitamins and herbs in his daily diet may help in doing this. Also discuss with your kid about the allergens which trigger his asthma.
Many people make use of natural methods to cure asthma in kids. The chemical medicines cure asthma but they do not erase the cause of disease. The person may get rid of the disease but after some time there can be some side effects.
Natural Remedies to Cure Asthma for Children-
There are some natural remedies which help in treating asthma, these are shown below-
- Acupressure- It is a very ancient technique to treat asthma naturally. Asthma is a result of blockage of airways in lungs. Acupressure helps in unblocking the energy of the path.
- Homeopaths- There are many proven natural medicines for children with asthma. According to University of Glasgow, the patients who take homeopathic medicines suffer from fewer side effects when the treatment of asthma starts.
- The Bowen Technique- A technique used in UK, Australia and Canada. This natural treatment is beneficial for the nervous system of children and cures asthma. It reduces asthma attacks up to 80% and in many cases it reduces the need of medicines.
- The Alexander Technique- It is a technique used to regulate breathing process in kids and provides a great relief from symptoms of asthma. But this technique takes long time to treat asthma. It is not for instant relief.
- Licorice Root- A very potent herb that is used to cure asthma. Usually it is taken as a drink and it should be taken 3 times a week. But before taking this medicine also take advice from your doctor.
These herbs are just a suggestion. You must take advice from your doctor before using these. If you want to reduce asthma attack for your kid then keep the environment around him clean. Keep him away from the allergens which cause asthma attack. Use windows and ventilation in your house for fresh air to come inside.
Also, it is not good for your kid if you are living at a place where humidity is high or the attitude is high. High attitude makes it difficult to breath. So, keep these little things in mind to help your kid.