Once in his or her lifetime, every human being must have burped!!
What you have not… really??? Well, it’s hard to digest!!!!
It’s a fairly common stomach disorder and you don’t have to worry about it. Belching or burping is basically the expulsion of gas from the stomach out through the mouth. Burping, if exceeds the normal level can become very painful and embarrassing too. There are a lot of reasons behind this disorder.
Commonly Seen Causes of Burping
Bad Eating Habits
Poor eating habits consists a lot of food items. If you overeat oily or spicy stuff like burgers, pizzas etc then it lays too much burden on stomach and it produces heavy gas in stomach.
Some Specific Kinds of Foods
Cabbage, onion, milk, carbonated beverages like beer, soda and so on. These items results out in serious burping so avoid these foods and stop belching from happening.
High Level of Anxiety
Being anxious is a common problem these days and causes a lot of troubles for body. Belching is one of them.
During pregnancy the level of hormones keeps on fluctuating and this condition makes digestive process slow and causes belching in stomach.
Symptoms of Belching/Burping
- Chest pain
- Emotional stress
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in abdomen
- Change in bowel movements
Remedies to Tackle Belching
1) Cardamoms are good for digestion. Chew cardamom after every meal and reduce the gas production. You can also boil cardamom in water and take it like a tea.
2) Asafoetida cures excessive gas production. Add 1-2 pinches of this in a cup of lukewarm water and salt for taste.
3) Chamomile tea releases trapped gas quickly and improves digestion. Take this tea before hitting the bed or after every meal and ease your pain in minutes.
4) Baking soda with water is a very good remedy to curb this. Take a glass of water and add 2 tbsp of baking soda in this to stop gas production and indigestion.
5) Fresh cloves suppress extreme gas and soothes digestive system. Chew 2-3 cloves after having your meals and forget about belching.
6) Charcoal tablets are helpful in soothing stomach. You can easily buy these tablets from any drug store.
7) Avoid very oily, spicy, frizzy drinks and processed food items. Follow a healthy diet and keep belching aside.
Burping/Belching is not going damage your life expectancy or threaten your health in any major way. It is basically digestive disorder which can be rectified by these easy to do homemade methods.