Spices and herbs not only make food tastier and better but they also provide numerous health benefits to you. These are used since many years by people, and many modern studies prove their positive effects on health. So get to know about them and their huge benefits!
Here are some important herbs and spices which are good for your health:
- Cinnamon – It regulates blood sugar level among diabetic patients. Cinnamon makes your food delicious and also add flavor to it. If you take two cloves of cinnamon daily then it can reduce cholesterol levels by 30%. It has amazing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property which fight against harmful bacteria.
- Rosemary – The astounding benefit which you can get from this is that it improves brain functioning and concentration. It is loaded with plenty of antioxidants which increases blood flow to brain and thereby reduces risk of Alzheimer’s disease and stroke. This powerful herb is often used for marinating meat because it contains numerous acids which fight against bacteria and thus prevent spoilage. This potent herb improves circulation, enhance digestion and stimulate immune system.
- Mint – The biggest benefit which you can get from mint is that it improves digestion and relieves abdomen pain. Traditionally mint tea is used for relieving abdomen pain. Its helps in improving digestion and fight stomach gas, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. It also reduces vomiting urge and often used to cure sore throat, respiratory infections, sinus problems and common cold.
- Parsley – The most important benefit of parsley is that it prevents heart attack and strengthen your immunity system. It is rich source of vitamin C and A which increases your immunity and protects your cardiovascular system. Parsley tea gives relief from urinary infections. It also controls bad breathe.
- Turmeric – The most important benefit of turmeric is its anti-cancerous property. This spice gives yellow color to the curry and is also used as a medicine against various treatments. Research studies also prove its anti-cancerous property.
- Ginger – It helps against abdomen pain and relieves arthritis symptoms. It reduces swelling and pain among arthritis patient. It reduces stomach problems, controls impulse, headache and migraines.
- Sage – It helps in preserving memory and treating sore throat. Studies show that it reduces Alzheimer’s symptoms and also improve your mood.
All these spices and herbs keep you away from doctors as they prevent risk of many deadly diseases.